Superior National Forest Invites all to Office Open Houses
the Public, Businesses, Organizations and Partners
DULUTH, MINNESOTA ~~~~~ October 19, 2022 (LSNews) USDA Forest Service, Superior National Forest (SNF) new Forest Supervisor Tom Hall invites the public, businesses, organizations, and partners to attend any, or all, of the upcoming Open Houses across the Forest now thru early December. Attendees will meet new staff, learn about career opportunities, and engage with Staff and Program Managers on current and upcoming forest projects.
Hall and each District Ranger will host the Open Houses from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm in each SNF Office:
- October 26 @ the Laurentian District Office, 318 Forestry Road, Aurora, 218/ 453-8650, Hosted locally by new District Ranger, Adam Cochran
- October 27 @ the LaCroix District Office, 320 N. Highway 53, Cook, 218/ 666-0020, Hosted locally by new District Ranger, Sunny Lucas
- November 9 @ the Tofte District Office, 7655 W. Highway 61, Tofte, 218/ 663-8060, Hosted locally by District Ranger, Ellen Bogardus-Szymaniak
- November 10 @ the Kawishiwi District Office, 1393 Highway 168, Ely, 218/ 365-7600, Hosted locally by District Ranger, Aaron Kania
- November 30 @ the Gunflint District Office, 2020 W. Highway 61, Grand Marais, 218/ 387-1750, Hosted locally by District Ranger, Mike Crotteau
- December 1 @ the Supervisor’s Office, 8901 Grand Avenue Place, Duluth, 218/ 626-4300, Hosted locally by Forest Supervisor, Tom Hall & Deputy Forest Supervisor, Shannon Rische
Please note there will be limited space (less than 50 inside the facility) due to USDA COVID gathering policies. USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.
#LSN_CookCounty #LSN_Duluth #LSN_MNNews
Below Please Rate and Share this story
To help us learn what is important to you